Due to high forecasted loads this afternoon, we will be experiencing a peak alert period.
- Commercial and Industrial loads will be controlled by 2:00 PM and restored by 6:00 PM.
- Irrigation alert will begin at 1:10 PM, and pumps should be off from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Grain Drying will be off at 2:00 PM and restored by 6:00 PM.
- Alert Devices on address 511 will light the Peak Alert lamp and sound audible alarm at 1:00 PM, and the Full Load Control lamp will light at about 2:00 PM.
- Residential loads will be controlled from approximately 2:00 PM and restored by 8:00 PM.
Learn more about load management.