RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19
Our planning during this health emergency includes:
- Our priority is providing safe, reliable energy to our members.
- Beginning June 1, members may come into the office by appointment only.
- On June 15, our office will be open to members and the public. We request that everyone continue to practice social distancing and other recommended health practices.
- We encourage you to sign up for alerts through SmartHub. This is the quickest, most effective way for PPCS to provide updates to you.
- Take advantage of paying through SmartHub, pay-by-phone, night drop box, automatic payment or mail.
- Check back for more updates. Information will also be posted through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Friday | April 17, 2020
The Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services board of directors met by teleconference on April 7. The board took unprecedented action to provide $600,000 of...
Monday | February 3, 2020
PPCS members are helping local programs through the Operation Round Up program.