PPCS has designed an innovative educational program focusing on the cooperative business model and governance. The program is tailored for busy professionals. Participants will attend four educational sessions and a reception with PPCS directors. Sessions one through four will be held from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the cooperative office in Ellsworth. Breakfast will be provided to participants. The final session, reception with directors, will be held in the evening.
Educational Topics and 2023 Sessions
- Sep. 21, 2023 - Co-op 101
- Oct. 12, 2023 - Distribution System 101
- Oct. 26, 2023 - Co-op Financials 101
- Nov. 2, 2023 - Future Challenges
- Dec. 7, 2023 - Director Reception
Interested parties must complete a short application below to be considered for the program.