Programs & Rebates
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services (PPCS) offers multiple avenues for our members to lower energy bills, increase energy efficiency and conservation, and help our environment through our Energy Sense rebates and incentives.
Use the links below to learn more about these important programs:
On Site Performance Testing LLC
Certified Focus on Energy Trade Ally
|Managed Water Heating|
|Off-Peak Heating & Cooling|
|Water Quality Systems|
Use the links below to learn more about available rebates:
|Air Conditioners||Energy Star Appliances|
|Business||Focus on Energy|
|Compressed Air Audit||Heat Pumps|
|Electric Thermal Storage (ETS)||Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling|
|Electric Water Heaters||Residential Lighting|
|Energy Efficiency Improvements|
Rebate items you should know:
- Rebate will not exceed the cost of the equipment.
- Equipment must be purchased and/or installed in 2017.
- Equipment must be installed on cooperative’s lines.
- Installed equipment must be connected to PPCS’ load management system, when applicable.
- Rebates are in place through December 31, 2017, or until funds are depleted.
- Rebates will be issued as a credit to member’s electric account.
- Submit rebate form and required documentation no later than 3 months after purchase and/or installation, or by January 2, 2018, whichever comes first.
Rebate forms and required materials can be mailed to:
Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services
Attn: Energy Sense Program
PO Box 420
Ellsworth WI 54011-0420
Questions? Send us an e-mail using our Contact Us form or call 715-273-4355 (Ext. 114)