Community: Operation Round Up Instructions
Operation Round Up - Instructions & Applications
Applications are reviewed quarterly by the PPCS Board of Directors. Applications must be received by: March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15.
Operation Round Up funds are distributed to organizations (primarily non-profit groups with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status), that will benefit individuals and families within the communities served by PPCS. Grants will be awarded to support programs and projects that enhance the quality of life within our communities. Examples include emergency assistance (fires or natural disasters), public safety, health care, self-sufficiency, basic human needs, education, cultural environment enhancements, and combating economic and social problems.
Only one grant per year will be awarded to any one organization, individual or family.
The following will be considered when evaluating grant requests:
- Potential benefit to area residents and the entire community
- Level of community support for the program, project or the organization requesting the grant
- Fiscal and administrative capability of the organization to deliver a quality service or program
- Results that can be evaluated
Grants will not be awarded to benefit:
- Lobbying, political and religious organizations
- Veteran and fraternal organizations
- Fundraising dinners, raffles and other events
- Individuals/families (other than emergency)
- Capital fund campaigns
- National fund drives
- PPCS for unpaid charges, including energy bills
All applicants must submit a completed application by the specified deadline. An application on behalf of an organization must include documentation indicating tax-exempt status under the IRS Code Section 501(c)(3).
Applications must be received by: March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15.
Please complete and submit the appropriate online application, or print the form and mail it to the address listed on the application.
Thank you for your interest in Operation Round Up. If you have questions regarding a grant application, please contact PPCS at 715-273-4355 or 800-924-2133.